Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Advent(Dec. 2): Created By Love


In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.  The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.  God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:1-5, 26-27
"God the Father gathered close with God the Son, Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit, and all the glory of the Trinity gathered close when They imagined the masterpiece of you.
The whole world was made by God's word. But God's children alone were made by all of God's love.
No matter what happens in the world, the truth is always this: you were formed by Love...for love."
"Wowed by His uncontainable, unending, unconditional, unbeatable, unfailing, unwrappable love...we can unwrap His gift to us by opening our eyes to His creation!
...to let His love make us glad --
The whole blue marble of the world spins happy right now with the gladness of His love."
I have always loved this song! It reminds me just how much God really loves me...love you...loves us all!
This season, may we dwell on what is important - His Love...the perfect Gift!!
Come back tomorrow, as I share Day 3 of the Advent Calender...
in the book, "Unwrapping the Greatest Gift".(All quotes listed are from the book, unless indicated.)

I will be sharing each story in this beautiful book, as well as some of the breathtaking pictures. Won't you join me? Stop by each day to see the stories shared. If you would prefer I email you each days post, please leave your email in the comments section or send me an email at apop12341@hotmail.com 
and let me know. I will make sure each post is sent to you.


You may find me linking up at any of the blog parties listed on the left sidebar.(or go to my blog party page link, below)

Favorite Blogs Parties where I Link-up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.