Friday, February 28, 2014

My Soul Thirsts For You, Lord!

Welcome to
...where I share different verses from the Psalms every week!
 May you find truths about God, yourselves, and living life in the images and word pictures shared here!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Psalm 63:1-8 
Ardent Longing for God
A psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, you are my God for you I long!
For you my body yearns; for you my soul thirsts, like a land parched, lifeless and without water.
 $18 - Psalm 63:1 by #AmenPrintables via #Society6 
So I look to you in the sanctuary to see your power and glory.
For your love is better than life; my lips offer you worship!
I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands, calling on your name.
My soul shall savor the rich banquet of praise, with joyous lips my mouth shall honor you!
When I think of you upon my bed, through the night watches I will recall that you indeed are my help
   
and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy.
My soul clings fast to you; your right hand upholds me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.