Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"I Believe"


1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
  2 Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
and the son of man that you care for him?

5 Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beingsb and crowned him with glory and honor.
  6 You have given him dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet,
  7 all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
  8 the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the seas.


9 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
 Psalm 8
Big Blue Divider Clip Art Vector Clip Art Online Royalty Free
How can anyone ever deny there is a God!? 
As for me, "I believe!"

Today, I am just worshiping the Lord for all He is, all He has created for our enjoyment, and His love for us, which is more than we could ever comprehend!!!

. . .since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Enjoy this Youtube music video I came across today! 
If possible, put it on 'full screen' and turn up the sound!
Giving God praise and glory, today.
Big Blue Divider Clip Art Vector Clip Art Online Royalty Free
Sharing all the gifts He has shown and provided in my life! I am so VERY grateful!

1,258 - A heat wave for the Midwest in March!(68 degrees)
1,259 - Moving our son out
1,260 - Just a few drops of rain.
1,261 - Getting a nice hotel room at a discount.
1,262 - Trying out a sleep number bed in our room. (Very comfortable!)
1,26My regular time with a friend, a cup of tea, and a cinnamon roll.
1,264 - A day without pain in my knee.
1,265 - Seeing an old friend, past co-worker, mentor, and counselor!


14 comments:

  1. Hello there.
    I am linking in from Soli Deo Gloria Party. I also post Wednesday's Word with a link and would love to have you join us there.
    Are you memorizing Romans because that is the memory verse for this week and how I have felt about today as well. I used it in my post for tomorrow. This is so much God.
    Blessings to you,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Janis! We are on the same track with your theme being "Wonder" at your Wednesday link-up! I didn't plan that, but God's timing is perfect! Thanks for the invite...I did link-up with you.

      Delete
  2. I love your grateful list -- we have to travel for a funeral and got a free hotel room with points. It's the little things! Love that you linked with the SDG party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jen, and for hosting your link-up!!! Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing that Hubble image. Just humbles me with its majesty and beauty!
    Gratitude for a heat wave-that is just too sweet! We are still at mid-thirties here in New England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kim! Well, the heat-wave didn't last. We had more snow this morning and are back in the 30's again,too! :( That's the reason I get excited about a day or two of warmer weather!
      Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  4. I Believe!! Great post about our LORD!!thanks for stopping by MercySavedMe and your sweet comment! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! And thanks for returning the visit!

      Delete
  5. I believe too. So thankful He's given us so many evidences, large and small, to help us believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome!? We are truly blessed with such beauty and variety! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I Believe, wonderful words to fill my heart! Enjoyed your message and praise video. I have stopped by from Wednesday's Word. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, for visiting! So glad you were encouraged!

      Delete
  7. Your thankful notes at the bottom of your post made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Made me smile, too! So much to give Him praise and gratitude for!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.