Friday, June 8, 2012

Ready or Not, Here I Go Blogging Again!

Happy weekend, blogger-land fans! How was everyone's week?  Mine definitely has been a roller-coaster ride and sometimes I think I am so nauseated by ups and downs that I would like to get off, please!! Ever feel like this?
                                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Ann on Pinterest


But, I'm still hanging in there!
If you are new to this blog, you may want to read my story in the section above this post, named "More About My Poll."
I had been waiting till we had confirmed that our current house situation would go through to make a decision, but alas, it is not meant to be at this time. There have been more surprises in this house sale than what's under the tree at Christmastime! Currently, we are back to square one in waiting for a buyer.  Before this had happened, I got so excited at the thought of creating my new blog, because it will be mostly written with the lake cottage life in mind. And even though we aren't there yet, our current place of residence still has quite a 'cottage' feel to it. Also, being just a few short miles away from several lakes makes taking photos and writing about where I hope someday we will be, so I have decided to go ahead and start writing in my new blog. But first, the name...

Well, the votes were counted and it looks like we have a winner, not by far, though.  There was a wide variety of votes, with every name option, except 2, having at least 1 vote. First and second choices were close, though.

Do you want to know the name of my new blog?

Well, just hop on over to this link HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting name, Ann. I've not heard of a cairn before. May God bless you as you transition, although not as you expected. Gail @ BibleLoveNotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gail! Knowing that God is my guide is what gives me peace about our future!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way ...Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Sorry I'm a little late in saying thank you xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.