Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Wishes

Well, we are seeing lots of  signs that spring is in full-swing (rainy, warm days and cool evenings, birds are chirping, flowers are blooming). That means that summer will be here soon! It's my favorite time of the year! Especially this year, as it looks like I'll hopefully be spending all my days at the lake! Yep, we hope to be moving to a small lakehouse very soon! I'm so excited! My thoughts turn to lake-living and beachwear, and I've been back on Polyvore assembling some pretty awesome outfits. Here are just a few.

My ensembles:

Source: polyvore.com via Ann on Pinterest


Source: polyvore.com via Ann on Pinterest






I also have pinned some very cute ensembles that other creative people have posted on their Pinterest pages. Aren't they adorable? Perfect for a day out in the boat or just hanging out with friends at the local lakeside cafe'.

Source: tumblr.com via Ann on Pinterest



Source: polyvore.com via Ann on Pinterest



Source: polyvore.com via Ann on Pinterest




 Any of these outfits would be so much fun to wear to our town's "First Friday" event that is taking place this evening. I'm so excited! My son and his girlfriend are singing and playing a song for a promotional for our local Domestic Abuse Prevention and Safe House Program. It's a great volunteer opportunity for them, plus many people will get to hear their musical talent.

What will  all my friends in bloggyland be doing this weekend?
Whatever you're doing,  I'm wishing you a very relaxing and happy weekend!

Linking up with these lovely blogs parties:
live laugh {linky}
Inspiration Friday (At the Picket Fence)
Fridays Unfolded (Stuff and Nonsense)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.