I recently have been studying and writing down adventures I am expecting in the upcoming year. Already my adventures are beginning and it's only January!!
Here are some amazing adventurers! Just had to post this!
My Adventures for 2012:
- Moving from a large home to a small lake house (very soon!)
- Losing 40 pounds in 6 months! Winning a local “biggest loser contest.”
- Reading "Made to Crave" and learning to crave a daily relationship with God!
- Reading the Bible in 90 days.(an internet blog challenge group) starting in February.
- Renewing my wedding vows with my hubby on a tropical beach!
- Getting involved with other couples in my church
- Getting involved with more blog parties and making lots of bloggy friends.
- Restarting an awesome garden on our new property!
- Lots of fishing!
- Make a healthy eating plan for myself.
Been reading "Made to Crave" with my bloggy sisters over at A Journey of Love and My Freshly Brewed Life. We are on chapter 3: Getting a Plan. Words in this chapter that popped out for me were plan(of course), sacrifice, invest, lessons, perspectives, friends. All these things are required, if an adventure is to take place!
When I think of the photos and quotes above I'm reminded that my choices in my food plan will be an adventure, as well, so I added it to my list. Finding what works for me and my lifestyle and making it a permanent part of my life will be a challenge, especially at first. But what an adventure!
To read about some amazing adventure ideas go to my post "How to Become an Adventurer"
Linking over at these blog hops: