Wow! Interesting question.
Sharing God's blessings in my Grace-Filled Days:
345. A new friend and mentor, Marg, to meet and talk with.
346. A really fun day with hubby, son, and son’s girlfriend – church, lunch, and a good movie.
347. Strength to stick to a tough decision in my life
348. My son having the same strength with his own life choices.
349. A quiet morning to think, pray, and listen to God speak.
350. Awesome Christmas Eve Service!
351. Beautiful, Sunny Christmas Day
352. Rest and relaxation
Hoping you are finding time to rest, recoup from the Holiday weekend, and recount all the blessings the Lord bestows upon you!
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
linking on over to