Christmas Tea Mulling Spice
Cane You Join Me Tea Infuser
Personalized Holiday Tea Favors
Christmas Tea Cakes
Awesome covered teacup from Tea forte'
Tea Travel Mugs
Books about Tea
Holiday Teas I would like to try:
Several flavors of tea - Candy Cane Lane, Gingerbread Spice,
Nutcracker Sweet, and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride.
From Republic of Tea - Comfort and Joy Holiday Spice Blend
TAZO Joy Tea
I'd also like to try making this homemade recipe:
Spiced Holiday Tea
- 2 cups water
- 3 tea bags (unflavored black tea)
- 4 star anise
- 1 3-inch-long cinnamon stick
- 1 cup passion fruit nectar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Add tea bags, anise, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat. simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and cinnamon stick. Stir in nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Heat through.
2. Pour tea mixture into four heat-proof cups, floating a star anise on top of each. Makes 4 servings.
Have a "TEA"rific Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!
Linking on over to