We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. — 2 Thessalonians 1:3
301. Making new friends on my internet blog!
302. The windswept days of fall….the leaves scattering and dancing into the sky…preparing for the quiet hush of winter.
303. Healing for my son, who had a concussion from an accident recently.
304. Time with God, talking, listening, loving Him.
305. Coffee shop conversations
306. Having the opportunity to share my finances, love, and compassion to a child in need for the past 9 years (Christopher in Uganda)
307. Compassion International http://www.compassion.com/ ….what an amazing program!