Saturday, March 8, 2014

God's Mercy and Healing Power!

Welcome to
...where I share different verses from the Psalms every week!
 May you find truths about God, yourselves, and living life in the images and word pictures shared here!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
 It's been a very stressful week! Family members have been sick and injuries from falls on the ice have caused pain and suffering to some.

It is such a comfort to know that God is full of mercy and heals us when we are weak and helpless.
 Most of Psalm 6 talks about our pain and suffering, but in verse 9 we are reminded that...

"The Lord has heard my cry for mercy;
    the Lord accepts my prayer."
  
Thank You, Lord for showing so much mercy towards me and hearing my prayers that go up to You every day!! Amen.

2 comments:

  1. God always hears our prayers! Our cries for strength, courage...and just endurance will always be met with His faithful answer! What a blessing to have a God who loves to hear from us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We, as His children, are truly blessed! I am especially reminded through the difficult times that He knows our heats and continues to show us His love, mercy, and kindness! Thanks for stopping by, Joan!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.