LOVE, LIVE, TRAVEL - OUR DREAM OF TRAVELING

 

Wow!! I've shared so much about my mom and how blessed I am to have had such a close relationship with her. She passed away on June 26th, 2023. She will always be remembered as a strong, kind, and loving mom to me, Ken, and Tyler. As we go on in our lives, as we must do, we will always take our memories of mom with us.

Back in 2019, I started a Facebook page to keep track of all the wonderful memories with mom, as well as our own personal memories and travel adventures, which we have loved going on. In every adventure, every activity, every new move, our memories of mom's love have gone with us and will continue to go with us!! That made me think that I really should rename that FB page... from "Love Through My Mother's Eyes" to
"Love, Live, Travel (Just like mama did)!"

For many years, we have enjoyed taking short trips all over the U.S. in our RV. Once we retired, we took longer trips and went on greater adventures. Once mom got ill, we took shorter trips again, but vowed to go back to enjoying travel and find our safe haven, possibly somewhere new once our time of caring for mom was over.

Well, that day has come!!
Yep!! And we are SO excited.
I will be sharing some of our adventures on our newly named Facebook page and here on my blog. I will not be sharing as much personal info on my regular FB page, as we feel like we need some privacy in sharing with anyone our activities.

Feel free to follow along!


"You’ll travel safely, you’ll neither tire nor trip. You’ll take afternoon naps without a worry,

you’ll enjoy a good night’s sleep.

No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions

that doomsday’s just around the corner,

Because God will be right there with you;
he’ll keep you safe and sound."

Proverbs 3:23-26 (MSG)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Fervor

Burn The Ships

My word for 2016: Happiness