Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Colorful Easter Tea Party

Welcome to my Easter Tea Party!
 Just having a small party out on my back deck.
Won't you join me, as I share a few old and new tea things.
 I don't own any real "spring" looking dinnerware, but I found these paper plates and fun decorations at our local Dollar Tree Store.(Wish they did make this design in dinnerware. I would buy it!)
I love flowers and the bright pastel colors are beautiful!

 I love the flower edged plate to set my blue frosted cupcakes on.
 I couldn't decide which plates to set, as these were lovely, too! So I used both.
The little Easter gift baskets were perfect for adding a few jelly-bean eggs.
 I just got these new teacups from Pier 1 Imports. I had been wanting to buy these colorful designed cups for quite a while. They came in a set of 4 and are stack-able.
 I also got this cute turtle teapot at Pier 1. The colors match the colors in my new teacups.
 Another spring-like teapot I've had for years is this birdhouse. It's really a "tea for 1" pot and cup.
 Since it is Easter, I couldn't forget getting a little chocolate. I found this cute card and edible cross, a perfect gift for a special friend!
 This is the front...what a beautiful design!
 Inside the card is a perfect quote, surrounded by more flowers and butterflies.
 My tiny spring angel, with her sweet little bird, joined our party, too.
 The vanilla cupcakes served today have a yummy fluffy whipped blue frosting, so it's not too sugary!
 I really love color! I made this floral centerpiece myself, with silk flowers and butterfly from the Dollar Tree Store.
 Here are my new teacups stacked up. They store very well in this holder, that came with the set.
 I love all the different colored handles.
 Another interesting chocolate find! Jesus is the TRUE reason we celebrate  
Easter

So glad you could join me today for my tea party.
Thanks, Sandi for having a link-up to your blog party at

Hop on over to these blog parties, too!

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the beautiful paper products availabe today? I love paper plates and napkins and they are perfect for outdoor use without the worry of breakage. Sweet post! Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ann,
    What a colourful post for Easter! The stacking cups are so fun and I love your turtle teapot. The birdhouse tea-for-one is really adorable too. You have so many cute tea things and I thank you for sharing them with us. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely wonderful!! Thanks for linking up to Tea Party Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for the invitation to Easter Tea on your back deck! What a festive and colorful setting you have laid out! And your tea mugs are so wonderful in their paisley styled pattern. How fun!
    Happy Easter,
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann,

    Thank you for stopping to visit me. Your Easter tea party is so colorful. I love the bright pastels. I wish it was warm enough to sit out on our patio, but soon (I hope). Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Tea Party would make anyone smile - COLOR ON! Very fun! Thanks for linking to Friends Sharing Tea.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a comment.